7 essential health benefits!
- Coconuts are antiviral, antifungal, antibacterial, and anti-parasitic, meaning it can help treat some illnesses such as influenza, giardia, lice, throat infections, urinary tract infections, tapeworms, herpes, gonorrhea, bronchitis, and numerous other ailments caused by microbials.
- Coconuts are a delicious and nutritious source of fiber, vitamins, minerals, and amino acids. It has tons of calcium, potassium, and magnesium, as well as plenty of electrolytes.
- Coconuts have antioxidant properties slowing down the aging process by protecting the body from harmful free radicals.
- Coconut oil lowers cholesterol and reduces the chances of heart disease. This is because its fat content is simply changed into energy, lessening the likelihood of fat buildup in the arteries and heart.
- Coconuts help develop healthy bones and teeth by improving the body’s ability to absorb calcium and magnesium. Hence it prevents osteoporosis, a condition in which the bones become thin and fragile.
- Coconut oil is known to treat skin disorders such as eczema, psoriasis, and dermatitis.
- Coconuts support thyroid function hence giving you more energy, increasing your metabolism and raising your body temperature.
7 essential beauty benefits!
- Coconut oil helps hair become healthier and lustrous by using it as a conditioner.
- Coconut oil acts as a natural deodorant by killing odor causing bacteria.
- Coconut oil speeds up the healing process of scaring and bruising by helping to repair damaged tissue.
- Coconut oil acts as an all-natural facial moisturizer. It helps retain moisture and is better than most lotions.
- Coconut oil is a great cheekbone highlighter when you apply a small amount on cheekbones over makeup.
- Coconut oil can be used as a hair flyaway tamer by using very sparingly on ends or areas with flyaways.
- Coconut oil prevents frizz because its natural oils repel water and oil and water do not mix.