Bob's Red Mill Chocolate Cake Mix 454g, Gluten Free

AED 32.90/Pack

453g per pack

Origin: USA


SKU: 039978114686

    Celebrate special occasions with our easy-to-make Gluten Free Chocolate Cake Mix! Each package makes one delicious 8-inch layer cake or 12 scrumptious cupcakes. Made in our dedicated gluten free facility using only the finest ingredients, including high quality cocoa powder and a blend of gluten free flours.

    Serving Size: 1/16 pkg (28 g mix) Servings Per Container: About 16 Amount Per Serving: Mix Baked Calories 110 160 Calories from Fat 5 50 Daily Value** Total Fat 0 g* 1% 11% Saturated Fat 0 g 0% 21% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% 13% Sodium 230 mg 4% 4% Total Carbohydrate 25 g 8% 8% Dietary Fiber 1 g 8% 8% Sugars 15 g Protein 1 g Vitamin A 0% 2% Vitamin C 0% 0% Calcium 0% 2% Iron 8% 8%

    Sugar, Gluten Free Flour Blend (Sweet White Rice Flour, Brown Rice Flour, Potato Starch, Whole Grain Sorghum Flour, Tapioca Flour, Xanthan Gum), Cocoa Powder, Baking Powder (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Corn Starch, Monocalcium Phosphate), Baking Soda, Sea Salt, Natural Vanilla Powder (Sugar, Cornstarch, Vanilla Extract). *Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts and soy

    Gluten Free

    **Organic product / Halal product