Natures Path Envirokidz Organic Corn Puffs Gorilla Munch Cereal 284g, Gluten Free, Vegan

AED 18.32 AED 22.90/Unit

284g per unit

Origin: USA


SKU: 058449860020

    Tasty cereal kids love with only natural organic ingredients that parents can feel good about.

    Nutrition Facts: About 7 servings per container Serving size 1 cup cereal (40g) Calories 150 Total Fat 1g 1% Saturated Fat 0g 0% Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 0mg 0% Sodium 110mg 5% Total Carb, 35g 13% Dietary Fiber 2g 7% Total Sugars 10g Incl Added Sugars 10g 20% Protein 3g Vitamin D 0mg 0% Calcium 0mg 0% Iron 1mg 6% Potassium 0mg 0%

    Whole grain corn meal*, corn meal*, cane sugar*, sea salt. *Organic. Produced in a facility that uses peanuts, tree nuts and soy.

    Gluten Free,

    **Organic product / Halal product