Muso Brown Rice Crackers w/ Tamari Soy Sauce 65g, Vegan

AED 9.50/pack

65g per pack

Origin: JAPAN

Brand: MUSO

SKU: 845172000669

    Muso Brown Rice Crackers with Tamari Soy Sauce are crunchy and delicious. One bite will reveal the toasty, savory aroma of our traditionally made brown rice and Tamari Soy Sauce crackers. Eat as a snack alone or with you favorite topping or dips.

    Nutrition Facts About 2 Servings per container Serving Size 6 crackers (30g) Per Serving / Per Container Calories 120 / 250 Total Fat 0g - 0% DV/ 0g - 1%DV Saturated Fat 0g - 1% DV / 0g - 1% DV Trans Fat 0g / 0g Cholesterol 0mg -0% DV / 0mg - 0% DV Sodium 120mg - 5% DV / 260mg - 11% DV Total Carb 26g - 9% DV / 56g - 20%DV Dietary Fiber <1g - 3% / 2g - 7% DV Total Sugars 0g / 1g Incl Added Sugars 0g - 1%DV / 1g - 2% DV Protein 3g / 6g The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.

    Brown Rice,Tamari Soy Sauce (6%), Brown Rice Syrup (Brown Rice, Barley Malt), Kudzu Starch


    **Non organic product / Halal product